Stroller Strides of Ann Arbor provides a 60 minute total body workout
for moms of stroller-age children (approx. 6-weeks to 5 years). The
workout is appropriate for moms of all fitness levels and combines cardio with intervals of toning. We use exercise tubing,
the environment, and the stroller for a fun
and social exercise program. Children remain in their strollers, but
are involved in the workout with songs and creative drills.
details to know for class:
- Please arrive a few minutes
early. This will allow you to get your stroller out and get signed in. Class starts promptly at the designated time.
- Any stroller is acceptable,
except for umbrella strollers (the handles are not long enough for proper
posture and can easily tip during drills).
- Please wear proper footwear
(closed-toed sneakers) and layer in comfortable clothing.
- Don't forget water and a
towel or exercise mat for floor stretches and exercises.
- Our Briarwood class meets
inside in front of Sears.
- Our Wide World class meets inside on one of the two fields. Arrive at 9:20am to allow time to get you and your stroller down to the field.