Moms4Charity Specialty Class
Stroller Strides® is a functional, total-body conditioning workout designed for moms with kids in tow. Each 60-minute workout is comprised of strength training, cardio and core restoration, all while entertaining little ones with songs, activities and fun! Each Stroller Strides instructor is skilled to meet you where you are mentally and physically. You’ll leave class feeling connected, successful and energized! No more mama guilt! This class is all about self-care in a supportive and encouraging environment.Some important details to know for class:
- Please arrive a few minutes early. This will allow you to get your stroller out and get signed in. Class starts promptly at the designated time.
- Any stroller is acceptable, except for umbrella strollers (the handles are not long enough for proper posture and can easily tip during drills).
- Please wear proper footwear (closed-toed sneakers) and layer in comfortable clothing.
- Don't forget water and a towel or exercise mat for floor stretches and exercises.
- Briarwood class meets inside in the dining pavillion entrance between Sephora and Eddie Bauer.
Sorry, we don't have any schedule info for this month.