Help with Breastfeeding

Help with Breastfeeding

There are lots of ways you can get help.

There are La Leche League of Ann Ann chapters all over Ann Arbor and Lenawee County in Michigan, as well as IBCLCs (International Board Certified Lactation Consultant).

Anyone who takes an interest in breastfeeding can call themselves a breasfeeding counselor, and many are very good, but if you have a problem with latch (no it shouldn't hurt), or milk supply, call an IBCLC or see your local La Leche League, and you should find the help you need. Some do house calls. Because mama, those first couple of weeks are HARD.

Additional contacts:

The Breastfeeding Center of Ann Arbor